Natassa has been a member of our firm since its formation back in 1992. She is the PA of our founding partners and is in charge of all administrative tasks. She acts as office manager, has a great knowledge of the local market, organizational skills and works in close contact with our accounting department.
EDUCATION / TRAINING
Diploma of Naval Architecture & Mechanical Engineering – National Technical University of Athens (NTUA), Greece (1999).
- 1999 – 2001, Superintendent Engineer in TRITEA MARITIME, monitoring Classification and Statutory program/surveys, preparing repair specifications and attending dry-docks. Routine ship inspections and ISM audits.
- 2002 – 2004, working as a Marine Field Surveyor at HELLENIC REGISTER OF SHIPPING Classification Society. Carrying out annual intermediate and special surveys or occasional damage surveys for Classification purposes. Carrying out statutory surveys on behalf of Flag Administrations.
- 2004 – 2011, working as a marine surveyor and damage evaluator at MENTOR S.A., specialising in yacht surveys and handling various claims.
- 2011 – 2012, working as a marine surveyor and damage evaluator at LYSIS Ltd., specialising in yacht surveys and handling various claims.
- 2012 – 2016, working as an in-house marine surveyor at AIGAION INSURANCE CO., in charge of H&M and P&I surveys onboard ships and yachts.
- 2017 – to date, joined the surveying staff of Mentor Marine Consultants.
- Member of the Hellenic Association of Mechanical and Electrical Engineers
- Member of the Technical Chamber of Greece (TEE)
– Greek (mother tongue)
– English (fluent)